I’m excited to be a part of the 12 Hours of SQL Server on February, 24th hosted by Microsoft BeLux.
12 webcasts about SQL Server 2012 by 12 speakers both local and international starting at 12:12 PM.
- Steve Verschaeve (B) - Partially Contained Databases
- Jennifer Stirrup (UK) - Power View from the Data Visualisation Perspective
- Frederik Vandeputte (B) - Building your first Analysis Services Tabular BI Semantic model with SQL Server 2012
- Pieter Vanhove (B) - Manageability Enhancements of SQL Server 2012
- Nico Jacobs (B) - What’s new in Integration Services 2012?
- Karel Coenye (B) - Manageability Enhancements of SQL Server 2012
- Frederik Vandeputte (B) - Enhance your Analysis Services Tabular BI Semantic to get the most out of Power View
- Dandy Weyn (US) - Performance and High-Availability at Scale with SQL Server 2012
- Gert Drapers (US) - Database Schema Management & Deployment using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Cihan Biyikoglu (US) - Inside SQL Azure: Self Governing, Self-Healing, Massively Scalable Database Service in the Cloud